Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Catch at Babies Kingdom..

Few days before my (unexpected early) delivery, we went for shopping for our little one. I didn’t expect that it would be my last shopping activities before delivery.. We went to Babies Kingdom at Kota Damansara.. It was our 2nd time… The first time was just to survey the price and at that time the shop was newly open for 2 weeks.. Then, few weeks later, we came again to grab the stuffs we need..

IMG_5417Babies Kingdom at Kota Damansara..

IMG_5419I like the entrance door deco!

So, these are stuff for the mama and baby.. I bought a 10 Safety Plus Breastmilk Storage Bottles and the Stylo Mama Cooler Bag..  And, Bumblebee Latex Mattress for the baby.. Will probably come again to Babies Kingdom next time and not forget to ask for extra discount.. :P

IMG_5422

No comments: