Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise from Malaysian Government!

I was very surprise when I saw my last month electricity bill. It stated RM0.25 at the "Amount To Pay" column. I kept on looking at the bill and found out that some amount is supported by the government.. I didn't know that? Since when? This month, same thing happened, but, more exciting.. I don't have to pay anything... Except RM0.25, "tunggakan" which I didn't pay last month.. Dah murah pun, x mau bayar ka? haha. So, I ended up paying RM1.00 for the bill, because online transaction only allows RM1.00 as minimum amount. I can't wait to see my next bill, TNB will owe me 75 cent, I guess.. hehe..

Note: Are there any other bills the government want to support? I have a lots.. TM Streamyx, Maxis, Indah Water bills so on and so forth.. :P If they do, I will definitely vote them for the next general election.. Ayat bodek ni.. hehe..

2 comments:

hamiDahRecKs said...

amboi2 hang nih
pandai kipas yer skang
tak balik kl ker?

sayahappyslalu said...

kipas? hehe...
balik KL.. every week balik..