Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First TAG Ever..

This tag is from Ernie.. This is the first time I have been tagged and maybe the last.. who knows?? Actually, aku tak minat sangat jawab2 questionnaire panjang berjela, kalah soalan periksa Biologi SPM dulu yg aku tak tau nak jawab apa.. hehe.. Oleh sebab tag ni takde soalan2 yang susah, so, I give it a try la..

The challenge is :-
  • GO to your photos folder in your computer
  • GO to the 6th Folder of your photos
  • GO to the 6th photos in that folder
  • Put the picture on your blog & description of it.
  • Invite 6 friends to join the challenge
  • Link them in your blog & let them know they have been challenged
This is the picture:



To tell you the truth, I have less than 6 folders in My Pictures directory.. But, in those directories, has many more folders in it.. So, I can't pick the requested photo.. Kire disqualified lah, kan? hehe..

Tapi takpe, aku nak cite jugakla tentang gambar ni.. Ni salah satu gambar yang aku suka.. hihi..
The photo was taken 2 years back (if I'm not mistaken. Betullah kot, takde braces lagi tu..) by Nokia promoter.. Masa tu, tengah promote handphone Nokia model terbaru la.. So, orang tu offer nak tangkapkan gambar and print a copy for us for free.. The copy is with Encik Ahmad.. Then, aku reprint untuk simpanan sendiri..

Sebab apa saya suka foto ni ye? First, sebab orang yang di sebelah saya tu :) ... Kedua, saya nampak comel dalam gambar tu.. ahaks.. terlebih sudah!!

Bila dah ada gambar, banyak le idea datang.. Ini hasilnya, kerja tanganku buat scrapping mata pelajaran Pendidikan Seni.. hehe ...



Some wording sudah di"blur"kan, sebab saya malu la.. hihi..

Where are we just now?? Kira dah terjawab la tag ni, ok.... And, I want to tag anyone who read this post.. I don't have specific name to invite.. Furthermore, I don't have links in my blog except my brother's blog..

Enjoy!!

No comments: